Lyric® Invisible Hearing™
Invisible. Effortless. 24/7.
At Audiology & Hearing Center we know it is important for people to only notice your improved hearing. We are proud to offer Lyric hearing aids to our patients.
Phonak’s breakthrough hearing aid requires no handling and remains in your ear 24/7. And the best thing is: no one can see how well you hear!
Why is Lyric so popular?
This cutting-edge hearing aid provides:
- Natural sound quality.
- 100% invisibility.
- Extended wear for up to 4 months – No daily insertion or removal is required.
- Improved hearing in a variety of situations.
- Appropriate for a full range of daily activities, including exercising, showering, talking on the phone, and sleeping.
- No batteries to change, and no maintenance is required.
How Lyric Hearing Aids Work
Unlike many other hearing aids, Lyric is positioned completely inside the ear canal, so it uses your ear’s natural anatomy to funnel sound to your ear drum. Lyric’s placement deep in the ear canal allows the outer ear (the pinna) to direct sound into the ear canal as nature intended, resulting in reduced background noise and feedback, and exceptional sound quality.
Safety is paramount! The device is placed in the ear canal by a Lyric-trained hearing professional. The procedure is quick and gentle. No surgery or anesthesia is required. Lyric hearing aids can be worn 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for up to 4 months at a time.1
Additionally, each set of Lyric hearing aids is programmed to meet your specific hearing needs.
A recent study of Lyric patients showed:
- 99% preferred Lyric over their previous hearing aids.2
- 96% would recommend Lyric to a friend or loved one.3
- 95% preferred Lyric sound quality over their previous hearing aids.4
Call or text us today to make an appointment to see if Lyric is right for you.
For more information about Lyric, please visit www.lyrichearing.com.
1Individual replacement needs may vary.
2 Based on a telephone survey of 67 patients who have worn Lyric for at least 30 days.
3 Based on a combination of results from three surveys totaling 86 patients who had worn Lyric for at least 30 days
4 Based on a telephone survey of 90 patients who have worn Lyric for at least 30 days.
Lyric is not appropriate for all patients. See a trained Lyric professional to determine if Lyric is right for you.